miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Project Introduction


My name is Nicole Chávez I´m a student in Colegio Menor SFQ and I was assigned to explain more about minerals by the science class. My role is to be a geologist, and explain to all the people that are interested and want to learn more, about many things that minerals hide, and some tips to identify them. I chose minerals as a theme, because as we have all seen, they are just incredible, everyone loves them, mostly for their jewelry. But, there is more than just jewelry, there is information that goes after them, and that's why this blog was created, to teach you everything.

My audience is all the people that want to learn more, all students, and teachers that would prove my knol edge on this incredible natural forming crystals. I hope that you learn something from this information, and like I enjoy studying this, I think you will also do. Is always good to learn more about the things that surround you, discover them!

I am going to use this blog to transmit all the information needed for a successful product, and also will use excel and fireworks, to end up with valuable charts, and a beautiful mineral poster.
With this three programs, I hope anyone ho sees this, will learn something more, that an eighth grade student taught.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario